Debate: UN recognition of Palestinian statehood
(List of links)< Debate: UN recognition of Palestinian statehood
The following pages link to Debate: UN recognition of Palestinian statehood:View (previous 250) (next 250) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Welcome to Debatepedia!
- Featured Debate Digest articles
- Debate: Recognition of Palestinian statehood in the United Nations (redirect page)
- Argument: Palestinian self-determination, statehood is morally justified
- Argument: Palestinian membership in UN offers voting/legislative powers
- Argument: UN support would breath new light into the two-state solution
- Argument: Supporting Palestine at UN would bolster Israeli security
- Argument: Peace can only be achieved by Israel and Palestine, not UN
- Argument: US supports two-state solution, but not via UN
- Argument: Israel's security concerns are not recognized by many at UN
- Argument: Jews went to UN for Israel, Palestinians can for Palestine