Debate: Teacher-student friendships on Facebook
(List of links)< Debate: Teacher-student friendships on Facebook
The following pages link to Debate: Teacher-student friendships on Facebook:View (previous 250) (next 250) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Welcome to Debatepedia!
- Featured Debate Digest articles
- Editorial news and tasks
- Argument: Banning teacher-student "friendships" violates free speech/assoc
- Argument: Teacher-student friendships can help extend classroom
- Argument: Facebook law will hardly impact online/sexual abuse
- Argument: Exclusive teacher-student communications have edu value
- Argument: The teacher is not a "friend," but an authority figure
- Argument: Facebook law assumes worst about teachers
- Argument: "Facebook law" widens gap b/w student lives inside/outside school
- Argument: Banning teacher-student "friendships" responds to real abuse
- Argument: Teacher-student "friendships" just expose unwanted info